Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Upside to Having Feelings

I'm in the middle of writing The Upside to Having Feelings. I plan for it to be a strange chronicle of the way I interpret emotions in different situations and attempt to relay exactly how I'm feeling. I can never explain how I feel without giving adequate examples in order to gauge whether or not someone understands exactly how I feel. A lot of what I've started begins with "that feeling you get when...", and explains a particular feeling that many people have felt in different situations and relating or comparing it to something else. I'm just going to start posting these individually and hope everyone gets the picture. It's mostly meant to be humorous and relatable.

There are no characters, there is no real plot, just the feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment