Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Upside to Having Feelings 11-15

11
That feeling you get when you have really great news and the only person you really want to tell it to is dead.

12
That feeling you get when your life is in shambles and your friends drag you to a party and it's really wild and you get really drunk and everyone's having a great time
...except you.

13
That feeling you get when you realize you don't really belong to anyone.

14
That feeling you get when you realize you wish you did.

15
That feeling you get when you know someone wants you--even if you don't want them.

1 comment:

  1. "The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's."
    HOLLY GOLIGHTLY

    ReplyDelete